- off the beaten path, like a home away from home
- a personal retreat, a romantic hideaway, or a comfortable place to stay on a business trip
- spectacular view from private deck and hot tub
- complete kitchen stocked with all you need to create your own breakfast feasts, from omelets to yogurt, whole grain bread, and fresh fruits.
- close to SeaTac International Airport, but quiet, secluded and peaceful.
- 15-20 minutes from Pike Place Market and the Seattle Center, 10 minutes from the sports stadiums, 4 minutes from Highline Hospital.
- great restaurants 5 minutes away, but you may never want to leave!
$190/night, 2 night minimum. Higher rate and longer minimum stay May 15 – September 30. Ask about weekly & monthly discounts. Credit card info holds your booking.